reserving my session
• Your session date is reserved once you complete the registration form and pay the session fee. You may make your purchase using the PayPal link you are sent with your registration form. You may also mail a check.
• Carroll County has a variety of rural and urban locations that are ideal for outdoor sessions. Jennifer's studio grounds also offer wonderful variety. Client homes have also been an increasingly popular choice. Jennifer will discuss this with you to find the option that is the best match for you.
• Session fees are non-refundable but you may transfer the booking to another date up to 3 months from the original date.
• If you are scheduled for an outdoor shoot and it is raining without signs of a quick clear up, then your session will be rescheduled. Jennifer will be in contact with you the night before or about 2 hours before your session to discuss rescheduling.
• Clients will be invited to Jennifer's studio for their View and Choose session 10-14 days after their session. Please bring measurements for wall space you would like to hang your wall art. Orders are placed during the View and Choose session, so it is best if all decision makers are present.
• After your session, Jennifer will select approximately 50 of the best images to hand edit. You'll select your favorites from this gallery. Any image can be ordered in b&w or color. Digital imagery requires a tremendous amount of space for every client, so Jennifer DiDio Photography does not save or archive images beyond the ordering session.
• Product times vary but most clients can expect their order will be ready for pick up at Jennifer's studio 3-4 weeks after placing the order.
• Clients will receive a complimentary watermarked web file of every image they purchase in prints/albums/walls. These are intended for sharing on the web/screens/tablets/phones. They are not for print.
Payment plans are offered for a 3% service charge. Jennifer retains credit card information or post dated checks to run payments once per month until the payment term is completed. Clients who request payment plans sign a contract to agree to the following terms:
750 – 1500 1/3 down payment and remainder divided into 2 or 3 equal payments
1501 – 3000 ¼ down payment and remainder divided into 4 or 5 equal payments
3000 and over ¼ down payment and remainder divided into 6 equal payments
• No other cameras may be used during our session time.
• Jennifer DiDio Photography retains the copyright on all images (even those purchased as digital files) and reserves the right to use the images and/or reproductions for display, publication, promotion or other purposes.
• Please do not copy images you have not purchased. When sharing your images online, please leave her watermark intact on the image.